The Hall Ticket is a required document for all Entrance Exam. All Candidates who wish to get an entry into the exam center must carry the Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018 to the exam center. Without the Delhi Police MTS 2018 Exam Call Letter, no aspirants will be allowed to give the entry in the exam hall. Before 10 to 15 day of the DP MTS 2018 Exam Date, the Official Authority will release the hall ticket on the official web portal.
Candidates should download their Call Letter for DP MTS Exam 2018 only through the official web page or with the help of the direct link available below in the end of this article. All The Applied Contenders who wish to download Delhi Police MTS Call Letter must need their Application Number and Date of Birth. For latest updates information about the call letter / admit card you can read the official notification issued by the recruiting authority.
DP MTS Call Letter 2018
The Admit Card is most important to enter in the exam hall premises. All those contenders who are waiting for the DP MRS Call Letter 2018 should be in touch with this website. Because we have provided all latest information about the DP Multi Tasking Staff 2018 Call Letter. Without hall ticket no one aspirants will be allowed to give the written exam.
The department central authority will declare admit card only online mode on its official website it will not send to the aspirants. All Candidates download call letter and print out the hard copy for exam time use. Participants you will go to appear the written exam bring their One any Photo Id Proof along with the exam admit card.
Dear Candidates, if you are searching Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 then here is great news for you. Delhi Police Department is going to conduct written examination for MTS in the month of February 2018. Those Candidates who have applied online form for 707 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies can download their Delhi Police MTS Exam 2018 Admit Card on or before the written exam date. Delhi Police MTS Hall Ticket 2018 downloads from the official website of the recruitment board at delhipolice.nic.in.
Delhi Police Recruitment Board has issued recruitment notification for recruiting aspirants on 707 MTS Posts. Closing Date of Submit Online Application is 16th January 2018. After that the Organization is likely to hold written test for Multi Tasking Staff in the month of February 2018. All Participants who are preparing for written exam can download their Delhi Police MTS Call Letter 2018 from here on or before the last date of written exam. To get more details regarding the how to download Delhi Police MTS Hall Ticket, exam schedule etc. is provided below.
- Name of Aspirants
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam time
- Examination Center Name
- Candidates Photo & Signature
- Other Important Instruction about the Exam
Steps to Download Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, open the official website of Delhi Police at delhipolice.nic.in
- Then click on Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 link
- Now enter your all details like as Registration ID and DOB.
- Then Click on submit button
- After clicking submit button their admit card will displayed on your screen
- Download hall ticket and print out for more use.
The official authority will conduct the Bihar Police SI examination. Bihar Police SI 2018 Exam Pattern is provided given below in this article. The Department Authority will soon to declare the Bihar Police Sub Inspector 2018 Hall Ticket. The Organisation is going to publish the Bihar Police SI Hall Ticket 2018 in February 2018.
Those candidates who had applied application for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Bihar State as per schedule must download the Hall Ticket from the Official Webpage since a long time now the exam conducting body will not send the Bihar Police SI Exam Call Letter by postal or any other mode to concerned people. They will just publish the call letter only for those contenders who have successfully applied to the last date.
Bihar Police SI Exam Call Letter 2018 for 1717 Posts
The back month ago the Bihar Police announced notification for the recruit of 1717 Sub Inspector Posts. The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in all examination round. The Bihar Police Department will conduct written examination for the vacancies of Sub Inspector on 11th March 2018. Exam will held at various examination centre, and written examination will contain MCQ Type Question.
BPSSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018
All applied candidates the Bihar Police SI Exam Call Letter 2018 are a most valuable document to appear the examination. Because without admit card/ hall ticket you will not allow attending the test. Only for Those Aspirants hall ticket will release on the official website of recruiting authority who has applied registration form before the closing date. The exam call letter will be shortly uploaded on the official website, so all the aspirants stay to connect with an official web portal.
bpssc.bih.nic.in SI Admit Card 2018
||Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission
|No. of Posts
||1717 vacant posts
||bpssc.bih.nic.in | csbc.bih.nic.in
Details in Bihar Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018
- Name of Applicants
- Candidates Mother & Father Name
- Seat Number
- Email ID
- Name of Subject
- Exam Date & Time
- Examination Center Name
- Venue Address
- Other more information about the written exam
Important Date of Bihar Police SI Exam 2018
|Online Application Submission
||24th October to 30th November 2017
|Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2018 Release Date
||Will be Update Soon
|Bihar Police SI Written Exam Date
||11th March 2018
|Bihar Police SI Result Date
How to Download BPSSC Bihar Police Admit Card 2018
All Candidates before going to appear in Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam 2018, you can download Admit Card. Here we have Maintained step by step process to download call letter please follow this step to download they admit card easily.
- First, visit the official website at bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Now home page will be shown on your screen.
- Then Search official link of Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2018 and open it.
- Enter your registration ID and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Now their call letter will be displayed on your screen check all the details.
- Then download and print out their call letter.
kvsangathan.nic.in admit card 2018
- Name of Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Posts Name: Officers Cadre, Non-Teaching and Librarian, LDC, UDC etc.
- Total Posts: 1017 vacant posts.
- Exam Date: 19th February to 23rd February and 26th February 2018
- Category: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
- Admit Card Status: 5th February 2018 on words
- Official Website: kvsangathan.nic.in
Document to be Carried with KVS Exam Admit Card 2018
For avoiding inconvenience at the centre of the exam, candidates should come with KVC Admit Card and anyone Photo ID Proof. List of ID Proof is provided given below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Other ID Proof issued by the State government or central government.
The candidates, who will expect to qualify in this written test, they need to get minimum marks as per category wise. Do not forgot to download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2018 in any situation.
- General / OBC – 40%
- SC / ST- 36 %
- SC / ST (Tribal Sub Plan Area)- 30%
- Saharia Candidates (District Baran in Part A, B & C)- 25%
Steps to Download Raj Police Constable Admit Card 2018
Here in this paragraph, we have mentioned some easy steps to download Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2018 for Constable Posts so follow it and get your call letter. First of all visit www.police.rajasthan.gov.in OR you can go to the direct link, which we have mentioned in below.
On home page find out the link of “Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card or Call Latter 2018” and click on it. Fill up require details like registration number and date of birth and click on submit button. Now Raj Police Admit Card 2018 on your computer screen, so download it and take print out in hard copy for exam use.
Those people who are going to apply for the CSBC Bihar Police Driver Vacancy 2018 have to face following examination.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 for Driver Constable & Fireman
In this article, we have given full information about Bihar Police Constable and Fireman Driver Recruitment 2018, so we hope you all are satisfied, with it. If any candidates want more details about it, so visit the official website and get all latest update. Here below we have mentioned some easy steps to apply online for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018, so follow it.
CSBC Bihar Police Driver Application Form 2018
- First of login to official website csbc.bih.nic.in Link is given in above table.
- Then click on a link to recruitment notice. Now download official notification and carefully read it.
- Fill up all required information like your name, address, age, etc.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay application fee and click on submit button.
- Your application is complete, take print out for further use.
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will select candidates based on their performance in all exams round and merit list. If your will select for this post, then department authority will send appointment call letter in your home.
The board will select the eligible candidates by their performance in the following examination rounds.
- Prelims Written exam
- Final Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Details Maintained in WB Police Lady Constable 2018 Call Letter
- Name of Candidates
- Aspirants Roll Number
- Candidates Photo and Signature
- Exam Date and Exam Time
- Examination Center name
- And more other important instruction about the written examination
How to Download WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2018?
- Firstly, visit the official website at policewb.gov.in
- Then Login to this website through your registration id and password
- Now search the official link of WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card
- Now click on download button
- After successfully downloaded admit card take print out for exam time use.